Double Sided Tapes
Double Sided Tapes allow you to bond two surfaces together quickly and easily, giving you a high quality, reliable and permanent bond.
Our extensive range of double sided tapes provide you with a comprehensive choice of carrier, adhesive and liner constructions suitable for your specific application.
These high performance tapes offer you economical and effective bonding solutions whilst still providing the capabilities to meet the most challenging applications.
Double Sided Tape Presentations Include
- Filmic carriers such as polyester, polypropylene, PVC
- Scrim – polyester and glass fibre constructions
- Adhesives – synthetic rubber resin, pure acrylic, modified acrylic, silicone and HPA
- Paper liners – glassine, polyethylene protected (PPP), poly coated and clay coated Kraft
- Tissue and Non-woven
- Film liners – polyester (PET), polypropylene (OPP), polyethylene (LDP) and HDPE
- Differential coated constructions – perm/peel (FT310), perm/semi-perm (FT351)
- Hotmelt & solvent rubber, emulsion and solvent modified acrylics, pure acrylics
Double Sided Tape Applications Include
- Foam, felt and fabric lamination
- Automotive interior, low VOC’s
- Sign, banners and display
- Nameplates, badge and emblem fixing
- EPDM profiles and extrusions
- Print and graphic applications
- Double sided adhesive tape for mirrors
- High Performance Packaging Tape Solutions