Double Sided Transfer Tapes
Double sided transfer tapes consist of a film of unsupported adhesive coated onto a silconised release liner. The release liner has silicone on both sides to ensure that the tape unwinds easily to enable efficient lamination to a variety of substrates
Transfer tapes are typically used for wide width (circa W1500mm, W1000mm,) lamination applications.
Double coated Transfer tapes are available in a comprehensive range of adhesive technologies, including: High adhesion rubber, modified acrylic (also known as tackified acrylic), pure acrylic, HPA (High performance acrylic), LOW VOC and high performance acrylic.
Please contact us for support on which adhesive technology might be suitable for your application.
- Badge and nameplate mounting
- Print, graphics, sign and display applications
- PE/PU Foam bonding
- Felt and fabric lamination
- EPDM and natural rubbers
- LSE substrates
- Security applications
- Automotive interior and exterior
- Recyled textile felts and foams
- Good resistance to low and high temperatures (+200°c)
- UV and weather resistance
- High shear resistance
- High initial tack and peel properties
- Excellent holding power under stress/load
- Adhesion to low surface energy (LSE) substrates
- Coating widths available from 1000mm to 1500mm
- Comprehensive product range for low and high end applications
We carry a wide range of double sided transfer tapes as standard stock products:
You can click on the links to view or download the data sheets.
If you would like more information about our double sided transfer tapes then please click here to contact us.