Avery FM464 Black Automotive Double Sided Foam Tape
FM464 is a 925um thick, black polyethylene (PE) foam tape, industry proven for automotive mounting applications
Avery FM464 is ideal mounting applications including badge and emblem, exterior trim and membrane switch. It is industry proven for automotive and approved for membrane switch applications.
FM464 has a pure acrylic adhesive coated onto both sides of a PE foam carrier and offers good tack and shear properties to the end user. It also offers good heat, humidity and solvent resistance and excellent holding power at elevated temperatures
This product is also widely used in building & construction and aerospace applications.
We hold FM464 as a standard stock item and it is readily available ex-stock. It can be converted to any size or shape required including die cut shapes. Standard roll sizes are available at 1000mm x 100m, 50m or custom slit roll lengths and widths.
- UV, Moisture, Chemical, & Environmental resistance
- Gap filling properties
- Easy removability
- Double sided acrylic adhesive
- Approved for membrane construction
- Heat, humidity and solvent resistant
- Excellent high and low temperature bonding performance
- 1mm thickness
- Black crosslinked, closed cell Polyethylene (PE) foam carrier
- Pure acrylic adhesive
- Available ex-stock
- Can be supplied in log rolls, slit rolls, die cut shapes
- -40°c to 94°c continuous temperature performance
|Poly Coated Paper