Foam and Rubber Bonding Solutions
We have a wide range of high performance double sided tapes specifically engineered for bonding to flexible foams and rubber substrates such as, PE, PU, PVC, EPDM and other impregnated foams.
Typical applications include
- Building & construction.
Our products exhibit high adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including LSE surfaces, have low VOC properties and perform across a broad temperature range.
Features and Benefits:
- High initial tack and peel properties
- Ease of conversion and lamination (with or without heat)
- Flexible liner systems, paper, moisture stable and filmic for maximum flexibility
- Wide surface temperature range from -40°c to +140°c
- Broad selection of adhesives available in synthetic rubber, solvent rubber and acrylic, pure and modified acrylic, emulsion and solvent systems
- Presented as transfer (carrier free) tape or with tissue, non-woven, filmic and scrim carriers
- Adhesives that exhibit low VOC and flame retardant properties
- Custom presentations available, eg stripe coating or pattern coated presentations
- Coating widths available from 1000mm to 1500mm
- Trade slitting and lamination services available
Please click here to contact us for help and advice on a self adhesive tape solution for bonding flexible foam or rubber applications