Double Sided Transfer Tapes
Double sided transfer tapes consist of a film of unsupported adhesive coated onto a silconised release liner. The release liner has silicone on both sides to ensure that the tape unwinds easily to enable efficient lamination to a variety of substrates
Our transfer tapes are available in rubber, acrylic and modified acrylic adhesive systems to give a comprehensive range of adhesive solutions for many different surfaces.
From our low cost rubber resin systems to our high performance (HPA) acrylic products, Tangent can provide you with the optimum solution.
- Badge and nameplate mounting
- Print, graphics, sign and display applications
- PE/PU Foam bonding
- Felt and fabric lamination
- EPDM and natural rubbers
- LSE substrates
- Security applications
- Automotive interior and exterior
- Good resistance to low and high temperatures (+200°c)
- UV and weather resistance
- High shear resistance
- High initial tack and peel properties
- Excellent holding power under stress/load
- Adhesion to low surface energy (LSE) substrates
- Coating widths available from 1000mm to 1500mm
- Comprehensive product range for low and high end applications
We carry a wide range of double sided transfer tapes as standard stock items. Some examples are shown below.
You can click on the links to view or download the data sheets.
If you would like more information about our double sided transfer tapes then please click here to contact us.